Friday, September 2, 2011

a few of my favorite things

Last night I had a few minutes after the kids got settled in bed so I put together a page using some of my current favorite scrappy things:
-Amy Tangerine collection from American Crafts
-Sweet & Sour Soup from Jillibean Soup
-aqua and white (paper from Canvas Corp)
-twine and staples
-heart paper from the new Bella Blvd Christmas collection
-woodgrain(Crate Paper) and grid papers (Pebbles Inc.)
-chevron stripes (Amy Tan)
-border punches (EK Success and Martha Stewart)
-journal spots (Jillibean Soup Sweet & Sour collection)
-Fresh Goods collection from Pebbles Inc.
-Thickers (of course, right?- from American Crafts)
-stripes (yellow and white from Crate Paper)
-the cute new Daydreams collection from American Crafts

It's quite a mix of stuff but hopefully you like it. I do. I ♥ that Canvas Corp aqua/white polka dot paper!


and a few detail shots: 



Have a great weekend! 

Do you have big plans? 

I am going to a crop at my local scrap store tonight and sometime this long weekend we're going to go to the apple orchard. I can't wait to go and pick some juicy apples and get some new pictures of the family. 

7 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

I have a lot of those same faves!!!

no big weekend plans.. jsut lots of relaxing, scrapping and family time! Enjoy your weekend!

Virginia said...

Girl, your layouts are pure eye candy. I love your use of color on this one! Love it!

Julie Bonner said...

Such a fun, colorful layout Becky :) Love the mix of product!! We are headed to an amusement park tomorrow with family - have fun at the crop & orchard!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Becky, you are the queen of patterned papers! This totally rocks and is sooo adorable!:)

Unknown said...

Super cute layout Becky! I love looking at your work. Have fun apple picking, that sounds like fun!

Janelle said...

Cute Layout!

I hope you had fun at the crop. I have some tokens to get into one of those for free, so some weekend I should drive down and we should go together!

Enjoy the apple orchard..I miss doing that!

Katie Rose said...

Love this page!