Friday, July 23, 2010

Pebbles Inc sketch and a quick post

Hi, again! Before we head out I thought I would post a layout I made yesterday with the Pebbles Inc. sketch from Thursday posted here:  http://pebblesinc.blogspot.com/2010/07/sketchy-thursday.html

and here is my take with pictures of my cute Aimee ( I turned the sketch upside-down) 



and a couple of detail shots:



Thanks again for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

p.s. if you want to try out for the Pebbles design team the deadline for applications is tonight!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh I LOVE this! Very cute! She's a doll! :)

VanessaB said...

sweet! love how you flipped the sketch :)

Debbie said...

Super cute! I used the yellow cloud from the Treehouse line with the the Twitterpated stuff too. Great minds think alike, LOL!

LG said...

This is so cute. Love your take to their sketch. You'll be perfect for Pebbles Inc DT!

I love their products but unfortunately we dont have their stuff here

Liz said...

Super cute idea to flip the sketch around and your layout is darling! TFS.