Monday, March 3, 2008

I have been tagged

My friend, Janelle, had this post in her blog. I was happily reading along, getting to know her and her husband better and at the end of her post I saw this. A challenge. For me. To write about my husband. Since I love him so much and since I am grateful to actually have a friend in Lubbock these days (thanks, Janelle, btw.) I will do the silly husband questionnaire. Here you go!

What is his name? Matthew Wayne Williams
How long have you been married? It will be 7 years in May.
How long did you date? We dated for about 3 months before he proposed. It sounds like such a short amount of time but seemed like forever back then.
How old is he? He'll be 33 this month.
Who eats more? If we're talking about sitting down at meals, probably him. I am home all day and am more of a snacker, so during the day while he's slaving away at work I most likely eat more.
Who said I love you first? I let him. We were outside talking on the curb one night and he told me. One of the best days of my life.
Who is taller? Matt is, but with me only being 5'4" that's not a very hard thing to do.
Who sings better?I think it would be a toss up. We both love to sing and can carry a tune pretty well. Before our little kid days we were always part of the choir. Now he usually gets to go while I watch the kids.
Whose temper is worse? I think we're pretty even. We are both known to lose it once in a while.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? That would be me. But Matt helps me, too. Sweet guy. And, Hailey and Sarah will help unload/load the dishwasher sometimes, too. I have to take advantage of the time right now when they think it's fun.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be Matt.
Who mows the lawn? Thankfully, him.
Who pays the bills?I do. It stresses him out too much. He does the taxes, though, and had so much fun paying off his truck last month.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but he will once in a while, too.
Who drives when you are together? He does, though I think he'd like me to so I wouldn't pick on his driving so much. He gets it from his dad. And his grandpa.
Who is more stubborn? Both. We have our moments.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is so sweet. He's better at that than I am.
Whose parents do you see the most? Since we live here, we see his all the time. At least once a week. We only see mine maybe twice a year.
Who proposed? He did. That's the guy's job.
Who has more friends? He sees more people on a daily basis, so I would say him, though I have lots of online scrapping friends and some from church. Most I would call acquaintences since we don't do much outside of seeing each other at church. I need to find some more friends.
Who has more siblings? I have him beat by one. He has 4 siblings and I have 5.
Who wears the pants in the family? I like the let him think he's in charge :)


Now, Sami, Ginger and Ellie, I tag you next. Have fun!

1 comment:

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Thanks for participating in this silly game - it's kind of a fun way to learn about each other and our families! Oh, and I'm more than happy to be your friend!! ;)