Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been tagged...again

Yes, I've been tagged yet again, this time by Lisa, our design team coordinator over at AC Bailey. And, since some of you will be tagged next, pay close attention to how it works!

Here is how it works: You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

I am not feeling very creative at the moment but anyway, my middle name is June, so here you go:

J is for "Just Perfect." That's what Matt told me. I told you I'm not feeling very creative right now. He also informed me that I'm not Japanese. Now that's news to me. Just kidding. He now says I'm jammin'. I don't know. Maybe I'll have better luck with the next letter.

U is for unique. I know we all come with our very own set of quirky things we do, wierd habits we might possess ( I won't get into those right now) and I am no exception. And, while I might sometimes like to have some things that other people have, I am proud of my U-nique-ness.

N is for near-sighted. Not very exciting, I know. If I don't have my glasses on or contact lenses in I really can't see hardly at all. Matt and I have talked about doing LASIK surgery one of these days, which would be so wonderful. I've had glasses since I was in junior high and I can't even imagine the day that I don't have to worry about that at all anymore.

E is for Egg-celent. In honor of Easter being this Sunday and all. E is also for eager. I just started on the design team at AC Bailey and got my first assignment supplies this week and I am so very EAGER to get going on some fun projects to dazzle you all. Seeing as how I have such a large audience for my blog. Well, maybe not too large. I don't even think Matt reads this regularly. I need some friends :)

So, those of you who are my friends, check your blogs and see if you've now been tagged. I will tag: Janelle, Ellie, Sami and Ginger. Have fun, and I can't wait to see your list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Becky...