Friday, March 7, 2008

some kind of record


This will be my third post today. TODAY. I think this blog will survive after all.

The reason for this post is something so cute and blogworthy happened during lunch. The girls were being really cute, posing for the camera and then Hailey said, "I wanna give you a hug 'cause you're my sweet mommy.' She does love me after all. Sometimes I wonder when she is screaming at me at the top of her lungs that "I am not sleepy and I will not go to bed." Her favorite line from her "Charlie and Lola" book. Darn book. I thought it would be a cute one but now it's come back to haunt me. So, this sweet phrase from my three year old has made my day.

2 comments:

Sami said...

I know what you mean. It just melts my heart when Dylan looks at me and says: "You're my best mom." I guess that's a good thing...

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Kids just seems to say the right things sometimes, don't they?!? My favortie is when Joshua says "You're gorgeous, Mommy." I guess it's those cute things that make up for all the screaming! :)