Monday, July 7, 2008

scrapping withdrawals

Yes...I am going through them. Until yesterday I had gone 3 days without so much as stepping foot inside my scrap room. Things have been a little crazy at our house the last week. Our little 2 1/2 year old has been going through quite an ordeal. The "terrible twos" are becoming more terrible as we go along. It felt so good to just sit down and make a couple cards and a quick layout. The page is for a chain scraplift, so I can't post it yet, but at least I got to do something- finally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, lets try this again..even though I told you my comment on the phone yesterday when this was being goofy. I didn't do any pages for a few days either, but I took some really cute pictures that I made into a few pages that i did yesterday. They are really cute pages. Anyway...this is feeling a little silly since I already told you all of this. But thank you for biting me with the scrapbooking bug!

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

too cute! I can't wait until all of you pick up the texan accent. Hope you guys are doing good. We love the blog.