Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pink Paislee Vintage Moon

Because I have three little girls I don't often scrap pages using blue, but I love this new paper by Pink Paislee and thought it would go so perfectly with these pictures from our Washington trip. All of the supplies are from My Scrapbook Nook's September kit- Pink Paislee paper, stickers and chipboard as well as Chatterbox Artsy.licious embellishments in kohl and some beautiful ribbons.

For these pages I also got to play with my Fiskars Threading Water scallop punch- love it!!! Anyway, here they are:



3 comments:

Janelle said...

Cute layouts Becky!! I love those papers. You'll have to tell me more about this scallop punch, I haven't seen it before. It looks like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

ooohhh.. I love these Becky! That top one is just awesome! That photo is priceless! What a cool thing you did with that scallop punch! You should use blue more often.. why not.. I say! :)

Anonymous said...

I have so much more that I can copy from you...um I mean learn from you. Thanks a lot Becky...now my pages are looking sad again next to yours. Should I start over or just move on?