Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Way too much fun

One of things that I love about being on the design team at AC Bailey is getting to try out so many fun new products. Erica has been working hard to put together the new Fall/Winter catalog and it will be available the beginning of October. Along with all of the wonderful products in that catalog are some NEW things that will be featured in a separate catalog. Great new project kits- acrylics and wood, etc. sold completely customizable with the alteralble item and the papers, embellishments, instructions, etc. needed to complete the project. The design team members and I, along with some of the other AC Bailey consultants, have been working like busy bees to get these project demos ready in time for the catalog deadline.

To help get things ready for the new project kit catalog I have been working on some fun things of my own. Here is a little teaser for one of the acrylic albums I am doing.



Stay tuned for more, and please check back tomorrow for my September AC Bailey design team assignments. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Robin Wade said...

Love the colors you are using! Can't wait to see the finished project!