Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We need a little Christmas

I know that it's not quite Thanksgiving but I have had Christmas on the mind lately. It doesn't help that the kids keep asking me how many days are left until Christmas and doesn't help, either, that the stores have had their holiday items out since before Halloween. Not that I am complaining.

Anyone who knows me also knows that I LOVE Christmas and anything related. I love adding to my collection of indoor and outdoor decorations each year, love doing crafts with the kids (we just made some tree decorations yesterday). We have already been listening to Christmas music at home, but I won't tell you how long ago :) Quite some time ago. And, I could listen to it year-round without getting tired of it. The girls love the music, too, and say it's perfect for dancing at the "royal ball."

So, in honor of Christmas, here are some scrapbook pages I have done lately. The picture of the smiling baby Santa is Aimee from last year and the layout was made for a challenge at AC Bailey. Isn't she adorable? The ones of Hailey and the red garland are from last Christmas and the ones of cute Aimee in the sweater are from a couple of weeks ago. Cute kids!! All were made using products available at our wonderful AC Bailey store.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw - all of these are so cute Becky - that last one is still so precious! And I can just picture you and your girls dancing around the house to Jingle Bell Rock. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are teaching your girls how the dance to Brenda Lee's "Rockin' around the Christmas tree" around your vaccum cleaner....if you need to hear the music, I have decked my blog out with Christmas music and it is on there...