Sunday, December 14, 2008

..and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care



Doesn't this look so cozy? I love that it's Christmas time and I can decorate the house with all of the fun, festive things. And, this is our fireplace where our stockings are lovingly hung with Scotch tape :) Believe it or not, we've been in this house more than a year and a half and this is the first fire we've had in our fireplace. I guess we got spoiled living in Boise with a gas-powered fireplace where we just had to flip a switch and voila! we had fire. I know this will be the first of many fires in the fireplace this winter.

1 comment:

The Malsbary Patch said...

I am SO jealous...we dont have a fireplace and even if we did have one it would have to be a gas one. Which in my opinon is not as nice as a "real" fireplace. Yours is beautiful...