Monday, December 29, 2008

a couple new pages

I have had the urge to scrap lately since it's been a little while since I've been able to do anything, and with my crazy sleep patterns lately I was able to get some time in to do a couple of pages.


For this other page I was feeling a little nostalgic since it was Sarah's birthday today. The layout was created using the January kit from My Scrapbook Nook and features papers and trims from Webster's Pages, flowers from Making Memories and some other miscellaneous things from past Nook kits.

This second page I made using some of the Chatterbox Together line paper, chipboard and felt pieces. The pics are of Hailey and I in Boise about three years ago. Funny, now she has two other sisters and Aimee is about the age now that Hailey was in the pictures. This was supposed to be an AC Bailey design team assignment page (sshhhh!!) but I couldn't wait until February to post it. Besides, I have TONS of time to get more layouts done. So, I'll share this one with ya now.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. Feel free to say hi! Have a wonderful rest of your day. Happy birthday, Sarah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Thank you for sharing your comments about your little Sarah. She is truly her only little personality, but oh, so precious! Love her bunches - Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Love, Grandma Nearing