Thursday, December 11, 2008

Design Team call at My Scrapbook Nook

It is that time of the year again! It's hard to believe that 6 months have gone by since the last call, and that a year has gone by since I first tried for the team. What is that saying, "if at first you don't succeed, try and try again." Well, that's exactly what I intend to do. It is a fun site with beautiful kits, and the talent there is simply amazing. So, I will try out even if I might not make it.

If you would like to take a chance at this great opportunity you can check it out here. (Just click on the little word "here" for those of you who might not know that trick)

1 comment:

Maretta said...

One of these days I "may" have time to do something like this...it sounds like so much fun! Yes, it really is early in the morning here - I wasn't sleeping so got up to check blogs and e-mail so I wouldn't keep Dad awake. Kirby and I are here in the computer room. The last I heard from Angie was about 1:45 yesterday afternoon and they were heading for the hospital. We all thought Brandon would arrive yesterday, but apparently he didn't. I will try calling before I go to work and see if there is any news. Love you guys!