Friday, December 12, 2008

We have a winner!!!

I apologize for being slow to post this especially since I was so anxious to have y'all comment on my blog. But, using an online random number generator I have chosen a winner for my little scrapbooking prize. And the winner is..............

#24!!!! And that person is Sami. Hooray for you, Sami. I will leave a comment on your blog about what to do to get your prize. Funny enough, she and I were roommates in college and I know she likes to scrap but with 4 kids I don't know how much time she actually gets to spend. So, I will send her a little something to add to her stash.

Thank you, everyone, for playing along and I hope you'll continue to stop by and visit. Happy Holidays :)

3 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

Congrats Sami!

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations Sami, hope you get a chance to get some pages done!

Sami said...

Yeah me! And to think I just check out your blog cause I love ya like a sister, and you do a killer axle rose impression! I'll be anxiously watching my mailbox! Miss you already!