Saturday, January 10, 2009

some new pages and cute girls in wigs

It's been a little while since I've blogged...must be this crazy sleep schedule I've been on lately that has me so exhausted by the end of the day. I still don't know what it is that keeps me waking up around 4 every morning but hope that tonight will be a restful one for me.

I am so excited to share that I have been featured on my friend Linda's scrapbooking sketch blog this weekend. You can look at it here.

Linda creates these fun sketches and asks friends of hers to take part by interpreting the sketch and then shares our pages on her blog. Isn't that fun? If you'd be interested in doing a sample for one of her sketches, just contact her with the info on her blog.

Here is the sketch that I chose to use and the page that I made to go along with it, using some Chatterbox Ecclectique product from my wonderful sister-in-law, Ginger, and some pictures of Hailey in all her glory all gussied up in some of her new dress-up things.



I have also been busy creating some fun pages for AC Bailey...stay tuned tomorrow for some Sassafras Lass cuteness!!

Speaking of cuteness, I just HAVE to share these pictures of my Sarah and Aimee. They were playing with the dress-up clothes yesterday and Aimee actually let me put this wig on her head...and not only that, she kept it on for QUITE a while. I was stunned that she didn't pull it off right away. So, keeping my fingers crossed that she would cooperate with me, I ran down the stairs as quickly as I could to grab the camera and take a few pictures.

After getting the pictures of Aimee I asked Sarah if she'd like to get all dressed up and have her picture taken and was amazed with this beautiful shot that I got of her. Isn't she just so pretty? Now we know what our Sarah would look like with long blonde curly hair. I love that they have these cute wigs to play with, and they make for some great picture-taking props.

I have had a little bit of time to scrap this week and have been playing around with the My Scrapbook Nook January kit some more and made this page with cute pics of Aimee in the tub as well as these other pages.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Make sure to come by again tomorrow to see what I've been cooking up with my AC Bailey design team supplies for this month. Have a great night!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome girl!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are always so photogenic, but I have to say I really love that photo of Sarah. What a precious photo to have...she looks like an angel!
Love, Mom

Janelle said...

Great layouts Becky - You make me want to get to work!