Saturday, January 24, 2009

some of my favorite new releases

I realize that it's been a while since I've blogged...been bogged down with other things and haven't been doing much scrapping. My Grandma Johnston passed away last week. We've been sick off and on. Lots of things happening but not much to show for it. So, I am going to do a quick post even though I am sick again...it seems we've been sick so much in our family this winter. I wish that if people weren't feeling well they'd just stay home. I guess that isn't always possible but it sure would help out my poor family so we wouldn't get sick so much.

Anyway, this weekend is CHA (Craft and Hobby Association)where the crafting industry gets to show off their new products. Some day I hope to be able to attend, to participate in the frenzied craziness with all of the other scrapbooking addicts. So, here are a few of my new favorite things...

I have chosen a beautiful collection from Webster's Pages, Krafty Kuts paper and embellishments from Fancy Pants, some stamps and other goodies from Maya Road, flowers from Prima, some paper and embellishments(who doesn't need MORE Thickers?) from the Backyard collection by American Crafts, some Jenni Bowlin (love the cow!).

I'll add a few more later on since I have been eyeing the new "Cherry Hill" from October Afternoon, the "Girl Friday" from Cosmo Cricket and some other lovely new releases.










No comments: