Sunday, February 1, 2009

AC Bailey February kit

It's the first of the month so I am not officially allowed to share with you the new kit from AC Bailey. This kit includes paper and stickers from the new Basic Grey collection, Bittersweet, some Kaiser Craft bling, a journal notebook from Making Memories, glittery flowers, buttons and more. Here are a few projects I have put together so far.

The paper was perfect for cutting into to make pretty borders and for extra flower embellishments on my pages. Check back for some more projects I'll make with the TONS I still have left over from this kit.






Oh, and just another reminder that today is free shipping day at AC Bailey!! Just place an order of $35 after all sales and other discounts and the shipping is FREE! You can't get a much better deal that that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky you did SUCH a beautiful job with the February kit. Really wonderful - I keep coming back to look! :)