Monday, March 16, 2009

i am trying

Yes, at times I've been a bad blogger, going days and even weeks without posting at all. So, my goal for this month is to blog every day, or at least every other day. I mentioned this to the ladies at AC Bailey and told them that if they could commit to the same thing, or at the very least blogging 5 times between now and the end of the month I would do a drawing for a little scrappy prize.

If you'd like to join us, just leave a comment here on this post.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Great idea to challebge friends! I too have been trying to blog at least every other day!

Paper Memories said...

Love the blog challenge! I blogged Fri, Sat, and Mon. Thanks for the push

Maretta said...

I'm trying to blog more since I never have time for Facebook...love you...Mom