Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ready to fly

I think about my kids and how fast they are changing and growing up. I can't hardly remember the time before Hailey was born, and now can't believe that I have Sarah and Aimee and that even my baby isn't much of a baby anymore. Time just passes way too quickly.

Before I know it this year of preschool will be over for Hailey and she'll be heading off to kindergarten...all day, every day. I still don't know why they do that in Texas but do know that I will MISS her. Terribly. Probably more than she will miss me. I know it's because I am a paranoid mom, terrified of dropping my little girl off with people I don't know for a whole day at a time. I know she will be fine, that she is ready to move on to the next challenge, but I don't know if I am.

So, that's the sentiment behind this page. I covered a Jenni Bowlin chipboard butterfly with some patterned paper and added some Stickles glitter glue, then hand stitched the antennae and butterfly trail.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This layout is beautiful, amazing, and just WOW. Please submit this one!!

Anonymous said...

Becky you have been doing such amazing work lately! I mean you are always so wonderful but these are just WOW!

Anonymous said...

Stunningly beautiful layout!! Love the pic and colors!