Monday, April 6, 2009

back into scrapping again!

My family was sick for so long and then this last week we were out of town at Disneyland so it's been a couple of weeks since I've done anything scrapbooking-related. Today I printed out a bunch of pics and went to work and got one page done. This is a layout about my Hailey with an art project from preschool that she was quite proud of.

I used some October Afternoon "Daydream" paper, Prima flower, American Crafts Thickers and did some paper ruffling, which I LOVE. Enjoy, and feel free to leave a comment :)


5 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

So pretty! and I'm loving the ruffle you did a great job on that!

Anonymous said...

Like I have said before Becky, I love your work! It is so detailed and neat. I love this technique and I am pretty sure, this is one my friends don't know. I am going to be happy to actual share something with them once.

As for ribbon, I have ALOT of solid colors, but I don't have any with designs/patterns on them. My friends have been using them, and now I want some. I have boys but I scrap for hire for a lady with girls. So I would love anything! Thanks, Amy (rechkea)

Unknown said...

I love this layout! Your work is so detailed and the ruffles are fabulous!
Very inspiring!

Michelle said...

You are so creative...I just love the "ruffles" on that layout. You are very inspirational!!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Wow: all those vibrant colors knock me off! Love ut!