Monday, April 27, 2009

a quick page

I don't know where my creativity has been hiding lately but it hasn't been here at my house. I've tried working on a couple page ideas and nothing has really come together for me. I think part of the problem is we've been so busy and I've been so tired but I did get this one page done. It's a simple page about Aimee and her silly ways. We've been teaching her about the sounds that different animals make and for a while she would tell us what sound a particular animal made when we'd ask and now she just laughs and says "moo" for everything. Silly little girl. I love that her sense of humor is starting to come out.

For this page I used Pink Paislee Winsome Enchanting paper, American Crafts Thickers and ribbon, some Making Memories buttons and Paper Studio lace trim.

No comments: