Friday, May 8, 2009

All About Me

It is very rare that I do scrapbook pages about myself, however for Camilla's assignment in the Scrap-off challenges at My Scrapbook Nook we are required to do so. I don't have many pictures of myself so I had to take some, felt pretty goofy but got some that aren't that horrible.

And, without any further pleasantries, here is my page:

Journaling reads: May 8, 2009. I would much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. Even as I sat trying to get a decent picture of myself I felt goofy, trying to hide that darn double-chin, trying to smile without looking too cheesy. Yet there is more to me than this. I am kind-hearted, a good mom and wife, I'm hard-working and smart and happy to be me. Today.

4 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

Great pictures! Your too hard on yourself...everyone is.
Happy Mothers Day!

Sherri said...

I love this layout. Good for you to put yourself through it, your kids will so appreciate it later on!

Anonymous said...

You are braver than I am...I am in hardly any pitures at all...I always look so fat. But I don't feel fat, so I shouldn't look fat in pictures, right? and that chin...we all have it. good ol' genes, I'd say.

Michelle said...

I would MUCH rather be behind the camera than in front!!! And I'm with you...can't seem to get a decent pix of myself, either.