Tuesday, May 5, 2009

another page

One of my favorite scrapbooking communities on the web is My Scrapbook Nook. It's one of the first that I really got involved with and one that I keep going back to no matter where else I go. It's one of two places that I check on a regular basis, the other being AC Bailey, where I'm on the design team.

Anyway, the Nook is having a Scrap-Off right now and I was crazy enough to get involved. The first challenges have been posted and I hurried and got one of them done this morning while the girls were occupied playing and watching "The Wonder Pets."

So, here it is...very colorful, and not quite what I pictured it would be but I kinda like it. For this challenge we had to choose any layout done by a Nook design team member and lift it, and I chose one of Selena's. Here's my page:

The next challenge is to use multiple copies of the same pic...so, stay tuned. I'm also going to play with the May kit from AC Bailey so I should have lots of new stuff to show you.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Lovely, Becky!!!

Unknown said...

I actually chose the same LO to scraplift! I love your take on it!! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Love the page!!!