Monday, May 25, 2009

a card and quick page

I am getting ready to head out of town for a few days and wanted to leave you with something new to look at. The card is made from the gorgeous May kit from AC Bailey featuring Marks Paper. The brown and gold at the bottom right is actually from a Chatterbox tag- I disassembled it so that it wouldn't be quite so bulky for the front of my card.

The layout was a really quick one that I put together in about 15-20 minutes last night. I wanted to scrap the pictures but didn't want to take forever doing a page so I just picked out a few pieces of paper that would work without fussing too much over the ones I chose or how I laid them out on the page. I added a little Sassafras Lass butterfly for the finishing touch.


I hope you all have a great week. If I get a chance to update from my sister's house I'll do so.

p.s. the Scrap-off is still in full-swing at My Scrapbook Nook. I am a little nervous as we are about to begin the next round where half of the participants will be eliminated. Please keep your fingers crossed for me as I really want this!!

3 comments:

bitte71 said...

This layout is so adorable - what sweet photos! And the card is so cute!

Erica Hettwer said...

Oh, such a sweetie!

Sandi said...

Such FABULOUS stuff!!!!!