Monday, May 4, 2009

NSD blog hop winner

All of the winners from the AC Bailey National Scrapbook Day blog hop will be announced shortly, but I wanted to thank everyone who stopped by my blog and the blogs of the other design team members as well as thank you for participating in our challenge. I was quite impressed with the techniques the other ladies put together and amazed at how many of those things you were able to incorporate into your layouts.

Without further ado, the winner of the random drawing on my blog is....Robyn. Please email me at mattandbeckywilliams at yahoo dot com with your full name and address so that our lovely Erica can send out your prize!

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Robyn 'My Middle Name Is Awesome' said...

WhoooWhooo! Awesome! Thank you so much, I'm so excited! I'm off to email you my address!