Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bathing Beauty and American Crafts

I haven't been feeling very well lately but have had the urge to do some scrapbooking, so here is one of the most recent pages I've done. I am not totally happy about the title placement but that's the way it goes sometimes, right? And, it was overcast yesterday so the picture of the layout isn't the greatest, either. I'll try and get a better one taken tomorrow.

I did love this picture of Sarah looking so cute at swim lessons a couple weeks ago :) and could not resist scrapping it. For this page I used papers from the Craft Fair and Everyday paper lines as well as letter stickers and other embellishments by American Crafts. Hint: the chipboard centers on the foam flowers are actually little quotation bubbles and I hid the tail under the felt flower and added some detail stitching with my Sharpie. Glossy Accents did the trick for sticking the chipboard onto the foam.


Anyone out there trying for the American Crafts team? I know a few people (Leah F. for example) who really should and who would be amazing on that team. Good luck to you!!! I am going to try and get a submission together just for fun :)

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wowzers....INCREDIBLE layout! I absolutely LOVE how you did with the shaped folded edge. The cluster of embellies is fabulous too!

Jess said...

Wow this is gorgeous Becky! I totally think you should go for it. You never know unless you try! (LOVE this!!!)