Friday, August 7, 2009

and we have a winner!!!

It's about time I picked a winner of my AdornIt blog hop drawing, don't you think?

Well, here it is: #25 (chosen by random.org)

sherree said...
your swing page is just adorable I just love the colors.What a great blog thank you for sharing :)
July 31, 2009 12:34 PM

So, Sherree, I'll be visiting your blog to get your contact info to send you a fun prize, a sampling of the August kit from My Scrapbook Nook (yeah, i got two kits!!) and whatever else I choose to throw in there for ya.

Thanks to all of you for stopping by!

2 comments:

sherree said...

Becky I can't believe it!!!! I never when anything :) thank you so much I am so excited.I am emailing you the info now thank you again

sherree said...

Becky, Thank you so much for the wonderful kit!!! I love it I think I am going to make a page about my trip to Idaho to take my son to college. I think it will be just perfect!!!thank you again I am sorry it took so long to respond I have been so overwhelmed with my life lately :)