Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fun scrap stuff for you, $$$ for me

As many of you know I am a member of the design team at My Scrapbook Nook. It's a great company with a monthly kit club and each month club members get a kit full of the latest and greatest products in the scrapbooking industry, paying just $28 and usually getting more than their money's worth.

The deal is, we need more members!!! Before joining the design team in July I had been a member of the kit club for about a year and have loved each and every kit I have received. With some scrapbook kit clubs you might like a kit one month and hate it the next but this is not the case with the Home Scrap Club at My Scrapbook Nook. Our team leader, Leah Killian, very carefully designs the kits each month so that all of the products coordinate beautifully, the kits are versatile and fun and are something I've come to love.

I've shown you some projects in the past that I created using kits from My Scrapbook Nook and from those you can see the variety of the products available. The September kit will feature the following:

10 sheets of Amber Road Paper from Pink Paislee
2 die cut sheets of Amber Road
1 package Amber Road Punch Outs (die-cuts)
1 sheet of Amber Road borderlines Stickers
Making Memories Ribbon
Zva Creative Black Bling Swirls
Prima Cherry blossoms in starlit night
Maya Road grey pearl pins
Maya Road Chipboard Postage Book Coasters
A coordinating Making Memories alphabet


Doesn't that sound fabulous? All of that for just $28 for our club members. And, if that is not enough for you there are also add-ons available in the online store, products carefully chosen to coordinate with the kits. You can check out this kit and previous ones at http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/club.shtml

If that sounds good to you, here's something to sweeten the deal. Not only do you get a fabulous kit each month if you become a member of the club, I get $5 store credit for each person who joins the kit club and mentions my name. Now I know you'd all love to help me, right? And, as a member of the club you get tons of inspiration from the design team and other members to help you use up your kits, free classes and lots of fun new product to play with. We have a friendly online community, gallery overflowing with beautiful projects that you will just love.

Pam, the owner of My Scrapbook Nook, runs lots of incentives for new members of the Home Scrap Club and if you sign up for a kit club membership you just might get a little something extra!

So, what do you think? Head on over to My Scrapbook Nook, take a look around and there's a pretty good chance you will get hooked!! If so, let me know what you think and make sure to mention my name, Becky Williams, if you decide to go ahead and join.

No comments: