Tuesday, September 15, 2009

how about a sneak peek?



Would you like to see a sneak peek of the upcoming October kit at My Scrapbook Nook?

Of course you would!!

Isn't that gorgeous? Just wait until you see more.

I'll have more peeks later for you so keep checking back.
This kit is going to be absolutely gorgeous, as they always are. And, if take a look at the kits and decide you'd like to join the kit club at My Scrapbook Nook, just let me know and I will get a $5 store credit for each person who uses me as a referral. You get a $28 kit each month valued at much more, filled with the latest and most beautiful scrapbook products on the market today. Yes, just go to http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/club.shtml to see the kits and the let me know if you decide to join and we both get a great deal :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy sneak peek! I can't wait to see more...
check out my blog candy!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sherri said...

This pp looks fabulous, can't wait to find out who it's by!