Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday Faves at Lily Bee- I missed it!

I just got an email last night from my friend, Phoebe, who was on the team with me at AC Bailey. She's a sweetheart and asked me if I'd seen my layout on the Lily Bee blog earlier this month, which I hadn't. So, here's the page that was shown there on the 2nd of October. I'd created this layout for a challenge during the Scrap-Off at My Scrapbook Nook earlier this year. We had to create a page where we shared some kind of emotion, the focus had to be journaling but could be on any topic we chose. Some of you might remember this page where I talked about our struggles with infertility and how blessed we felt to have our three beautiful girls.




I have been playing with my November kit from My Scrapbook Nook and will have some things to share with you soon!

7 comments:

mborrero said...

adorable
namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Gina said...

beautiful page and congrats on Friday Favs!

Janelle said...

That is awesome Becky! I do love that layout - it deserves to be featured.

I hope you guys stay healthy enough to come visit sometime! We are going to come down to go to the temple on Nov.6th or 7th, so maybe we will at least see you then! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

that is a stunning layout! Congrats!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats! I absolutely LOVE the pleated shape and all that journaling! Very stunning layout!

Unknown said...

This layout is STILL a jawdropper! Congrats!

laterg8r said...

love the pleated paper and your girls are gorgeous :D