Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kit special deal at My Scrapbook Nook

Pam, the owner of My Scrapbook Nook, just posted this today:

The next 4 new kit club members will receive:

1st-Indian Summer-18 Sheets of Double Sided Papers

2nd-Eskimo Kisses-18 Sheets of Double Sided Papers

3rd-Eerie-18 Sheets of Double Sided Papers

4th-Nook & Pantry-18 Double Sided Papers

Sign up and if you're in the top 4 new members you will receive one of the above. Another way My Scrapbook Nook says thank you!



(Just in case you don't remember what the October kit looks like, there's a picture for you. It contains lots of Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess paper, Making Memories Vintage Findings, Prima flowers, Jenni Bowlin journal book, beautiful trims, buttons and more. I will soon have pictures of the November kit which features the Lily Bee Audrey collection.)

So, if you have been thinking about joining the kit club at My Scrapbook Nook, run your little fingers over to this website and join! Only the first four people will get in on the deal, so you've gotta hurry!

If you get signed up don't forget to let me know and I will get in on the deal, too, with a little Nook store credit. Happy shopping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The true answer