Sunday, December 20, 2009

a card challenge at Color Me Daisy

For my December challenge and Color Me Daisy I decided to do a card one based on the beautiful sketch Julie Bonner (52 Sketches 52 Weeks) created for us. Her sketch was so fun I just knew it would be perfect for a card as well as for layouts.

Here is her sketch:



Using the sketch and the December CMD kit featuring Pink Paislee's Mistletoe & Co. and Fancy Pants Christmas Magic, I created this card:



I have another kit project to share with you tomorrow, so stay tuned.

And, my January kits will be arriving any day now so I'll have lots to share with you later this week.

Oh, and since it's her birthday, I need to wish my mom a very happy birthday.

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love how you used the sketch for a card!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Awesome take on the sketch! I love the idea of adapting it for a card.