Friday, December 4, 2009

oh what fun

I've been doing lots of design team work lately so it was fun to be able to do a page just for me yesterday, not something for an assignment.



This page uses the Jolly By Golly collection from Cosmo Cricket, a brad from Creative Imaginations, little rhinestones from KaiserCraft and some baker's twine.



Have a fabulous day!

Tonight we're having pizza for dinner and are then going to put together gingerbread houses- a first for us- and I'm so excited to do this with the girls and Matt. I'm sure you'll see some pics of the excitement in the near future.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH WHAT FUN is that page!!! I love it! I love those papers and the picture is too cute!

Have fun with the gingerbread house!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Dont you just love the "just for me" pages :) This one is fabulous. Cant wait to see your gingerbread houses!

laterg8r said...

what a fun page - love it :D

Jenyfur said...

I am swooning over this layout - there's so much I love about it...the colorful nature, the chipboard elements, the pic, the clever title - just awesome.

Sarah Lou said...

Love and adore this layout. the holly and the presents are divine

Zarah said...

Too too too tooooo cute - I am in love with every single itty bitty bit of this LO! My gosh, sweetie - you're too talented for words!!