Monday, December 28, 2009

sharing love for Pink Paislee

I have been a Pink Paislee fan since it's arrival on the scrap scene a couple of years ago. The love that started with the "Spring Fling" collection grew with the Vintage Moon and Winsome collections and then Amber Road and Mistletoe & Co. and now with the Cupid collection. This is definitely one of my top fave collections of all time.

So, in an effort to show my love for Pink Paislee I got this scathingly brilliant idea (think Hailee Mills) to do a layout celebrating PP and my January Scrapbook Nook kit.

I cut the die-cut paper down to size and machine stitched it to my background, used a binder punch for the top edge, did some faux stitching with my Sharpie and some inking along the edges.



And a couple of detail shots:






I'll share more with you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Very pretty! Love the journaling around the shaped paper :)

Elisabeth said...

Such a fun layout! Love the details!

Mara Campbell said...

What a fun idea, Becky!!! I love the layout!

Gina said...

fabulous!!! I love this idea and the LO ROCKS!

Nicole Martel said...

adorable layout :) I hope my kit comes today :)

laterg8r said...

great lo - i love pink paislee too :D