Wednesday, December 30, 2009

waiting on Pink Paislee

Some of you may be with me in this. I've been waiting anxiously today to see who the new Pink Paislee design team members will be. I have some friends who are trying for the team and I'd love to see their names on the list when it's posted. Who am I kidding? I'd love to see my OWN name on the list but I am not holding my breath, lol. It would be a dream come true for sure to make it onto the team and be able to design for the fabulous Pink Paislee company.

While we are not so patiently waiting I thought I'd share another quick page that I made using the January kit featuring Pink Paislee's Cupid line. This is my Aimee this time, showing me how big she is.



And a closer look at the journaling:



I used lots of scraps for this page, also some of the Cupid rub-ons and some from Hambly (thanks, Lynn!). You might notice something a little different about this page- there's no inked edges. My friend Wendy from the forum at My Scrapbook Nook was trying to make a page without inking anything and I took it upon myself to do the challenge as well. I instead did lots of doodling on the edges and found some other to fill in.

3 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super cute. Love the doodling and how you did the title.

laterg8r said...

totally adorable and i love the doodling :D

Anonymous said...

That page is WAY TOO CUTE...makes me want another one so that I can catch a shot like that...no I am not making an announcement...just thinking.