This was posted on the Color Me Daisy blog last night:January 31st, 2010
The title of our kit this month has significant meaning to us. We have loved so much of our “little adventure” we embarked on almost two years ago. Color Me Daisy has been a labor of love, but it has also taken us away from some of the most important parts of our life. We knew this would take our time, but as our sons get older we realize that we are missing more of their lives than we are willing to miss.
We love what we do and have enjoyed providing our kits each month to our valuable customers. To find some balance we have decided to make some changes to our kit offerings after this February kit. We are still working on the details but we can share the following with you:
- We plan to release a limited quantity of kits up to 6 times each year with a single purchase option, as a result we will no longer offer monthly subscriptions.
- Kits prices are estimated to range from $30-$40, plus shipping.
- We have plans to offer you more ideas with your kit purchase
- Our kits will still feature the latest and greatest from the hottest manufacturers with a mix of papers, embellishments, and extras to keep your creativity blooming.
- To be notified first of our kit offerings please go to our home page and subscribe to our newsletter. We will continue to advertise when we release kits, but newsletter subscribers will be the first to hear of our kit offerings.
Subscriptions will be cancelled after the February kits have been shipped. Prepaid subscribers will be contacted to make arrangements for refund options. If you have any questions that we have not addressed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all of our wonderful customers for your patronage, and hope you will continue to choose Color Me Daisy when we launch our new kit format in April.
****I just have to say how sad I will be to see Color Me Daisy go. It's been fun to be a part of the design team there but I completely understand that family comes first and look forward to the limited kits that will be released. Stay tuned today for my projects made from the February CMD kit.