Saturday, March 20, 2010

another March kit project

I am just loving the colors in the March kit from My Scrapbook Nook featuring Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage line.

This page is one I've wanted to do for a long time, the pictures are a year old and I finally have the perfect papers to scrap them, so here's Sarah and her crazy hair.


I used another one of those clear border stickers and some cork buttons on this page (both add-ons)
and one of my flower punches for the blue flower and then stuck the Jenni Bowlin pins through the cork.


I hand-cut the purple strip from patterned paper, the butterflies were made using my Martha Stewart punch and the green houndstooth is from the ribbon pleat packaging. 


Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and I'll see ya on Monday!

5 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I absolutely adore this page Becky!! Love all the details, especially how you used the packaging :)

Deana said...

Beautiful LO, Becky! I'm loving the pleated paper!

Have a great week!

Sherri said...

Lovely layout once again Becky. I admire the way you seem to be able to jump from 12X12 to 8.5X11 so easily.

Gina said...

Love this one!!! So so cute! What flower punch is that?

Kathy said...

This layout is just AWESOME!!!!!!!