Sunday, April 25, 2010

what have I been up to?

I haven't been a very good blogger this week, have I?

It's been quite a busy week and I haven't had any time to do much in the way of keeping up with this blog, though I wish I'd had more to share with you.

Here is something that's occupied some of my time:


What do you think? We've been looking for a color for this room- it's our office/computer room and is in the very front of the house. I love the red but it is quite a switch from the ivory that was on the walls before. I can't wait to see how it looks with all of our things back in place in the room. It's going to be fun to find some curtains to go with the red. There's some new Cosmo Cricket Early Bird fabric that would be perfect!!!

We've been busy with homework and chores and gymnastics, getting ready for GymFest (Hailey and Sarah both participated on Saturday and did such a wonderful job and both were proud to get their medals) and trying to stay on top of everything else. I've been working on Jillibean Soup stuff to meet my deadline for my May projects and will get them in under the wire this week. It's been so crazy here!!!

We are doing well...Aimee is feeling better after having a double ear infection and some respiratory issues at night. Now she has what looks to be a sty developing on her right eye...it never ends when there are kids involved. 

I hope to have more scrappy things to share with you this week as I start to play with my May kit from My Scrapbook Nook. Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I love the red walls! I think they look great with the whit doors and some of that Early bird fabric would be fabulous! I hope you guys enjoyed your week!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh it is gorgeous and yes I think Early bird would go great with it :D

Anonymous said...

I love the red, but I have always preferred color to plain boring white and beige... I must admit that I don't know what the Early Bird fabric looks like, but you do have an eye for cute patterns.

~jan said...

What a beautiful red, Becky! I love it! I have one red wall in my living area, its a long room and the red wall shortens it up a bit. Have fun finding curtains!

Mara Campbell said...

I absolutely love the color on your walls! So awesome!! And can't wait to see more jillibean goodness!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love that color!