Saturday, May 29, 2010

ballerina girls

As you might have read here before, I made some tutus last weekend and in honor of yesterday's "Children's Day" at our house we had a ballerina party complete with those tutus and ballerina treats (donut holes). We also played and colored and went to the Science Spectrum. Part of the deal of my making the girls tutus was that I got to take pictures of them in the cute skirts before they got messed up from so much use. Here are my cute ballerina girls:

Aimee, 2 1/2 years old

Sarah, 4 years old

Hailey, 5 1/2 years old



Don't you love Sarah's pouty face in this last picture? I think she was getting a little bit tired of having to sit for pictures- she wanted to go play! There are lots more pictures where these came from that you will most assuredly see  popping up on future scrapbook pages. 

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

oh Becky, they are darling!!!! I love the tutus and such cute photos. Wasn't there a tutu in your husband's size? LOL!! Have a great weekend!!!

Virginia said...

These are SO sweet! I love it! And the last picture= hilariously cute. I can't wait to see you scrap them!

Jenny Svensson said...

Oh, I just LOVE Sarah's pouty face! It must be age related, don't you think? I see exactly that face on my Agnes all the time! And I can't help laughing at her every time, because she is just so darn cute!

Unknown said...

Love it! As a ballerina- I totally approve of this celebration!!! WTG Mom - fantastic tu tu work!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

You have such a beautiful family Becky! How fun!! Can't wait to see you scrap these pics. Lovin those tutus too ;)

Michelle said...

How cute they are in their tutu's. Those will be fun to scrap!

Jamie Cotter said...

Those tutus turned out so cute! I can't believe how long Aimee's hair is getting!