Tuesday, June 8, 2010

just saying hi today

We're going on a little trip and I have a few blog posts scheduled for your viewing pleasure, the upcoming SRM/Cosmo Cricket DeLovely blog hop as well as some other things, I will also try to blog from time to time on my trip if I get a chance. I hope you'll all still love me when I come back if things get a little quiet around here.

Thank you all for being so kind in your comments, for checking in and saying hi and for helping me feel loved. I really do enjoy your comments and read every single one. Have a wonderful day.

I guess I'll share some oldies but goodies today:

Jillibean Soup (Old World Cabbage Stew)

Jillibean Soup mix

Basic Grey Origins (Feb Nook kit)

mix of Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, My Little Shoebox

Cosmo Cricket Early Bird

Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday, Lil Man

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Cluff Chronicles said...

I hope you have a great time on your trip.

Unknown said...

Have a great time, Becky! I love your LO's that you shared. Your stuff is always so inspiring!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow Becky!!! I love all your new creations!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! We are SOOO excited that you are on your way!

Sherri said...

Have a lovely trip Becky! Enjoy your family time.

Kathy Martin said...

My goodness, what lovely pages you've been up to! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Have a fantastic trip Becky!