Monday, July 26, 2010

how about a look at the August kit from My Scrapbook Nook?

I was a member of the kit club at My Scrapbook Nook for about a year before I became part of the design team. Each and every kit is packed to the brim with the latest and greatest products out there and each kit is a bargain for club members at only $28 a month plus shipping, and all of your kit add-ons ship free with your kit!

Would you like to take a look at what's in store for August? The kit includes: Sassafrass Lass Indie Girl papers (2 each), Indie Girl Banners, a handful of coordinating buttons, Jenni Bowlin pins, Bo Bunny Flowers
Indie Girl stickers, Indie Girl glitter alphabet in chartreuse, Basic Grey Lace Ribbon (Paper)





So, what do you think? Isn't it so pretty? Mine has shipped already and I am anxious for it to get here. 
To get your own kit click here:  http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/club.shtml

No comments: