Saturday, July 3, 2010

a Pebbles Inc. layout today

Good morning!

This morning we had plans to go to our town's 4th of July parade but since it's STILL raining we'll have to find something else to do. Hailey and I pulled out the puzzles, we're baking some muffins and Sarah is busy at the kitchen table drawing pictures of Uniqua and Tasha (the Backyardigans) in ballerina tutus. I am going to have to be creative today since we had a bit of a skirmish last night and the girls can't watch any tv, movies or play any computer games this weekend. We do have Matt's younger sister and her family in town so we're looking forward to spending some time with them later today.

I stayed up a bit too late last night working on some cards and a scrapbook page that I'll share with you this next week and today I have the layout I promised to you- one that uses the Lil' Miss collection from Pebbles Inc. These pictures were taken on the Colorado leg of our recent trip- Sarah sure loves flowers and will pick them whenever and wherever she can. She must be a little like her mom since I have been known to do the same thing☺



I hope it's warm and dry where you are but it's colder and rainy here and it's supposed to rain for the next 3-4 days. I bet the cotton farmers are very excited about all of the water we've received. I know that my garden is soaking it up! I'll be back tomorrow with a 4th of July layout post.

3 comments:

Amy Heller said...

Gorgeous layout, Becky! That dandelions is hu-mongous!! :)

laterg8r said...

great pics and love those flowers :D

Unknown said...

Oh no! Those little angels never misbehave do they?? ;) Such a cute layout Becky, I adore looking at your work. Can't wait to see more. Happy 4th to you!