Saturday, August 7, 2010

good Saturday morning and a p.s. for Stuck?! Sketches

Good morning to you and happy Saturday!

I got some fun news by email the other day and while I am still surprised and a bit stunned I am so excited and can't wait to start playing with all of the new products. I must admit that I am feeling so very out of my league with the fantastically talented ladies who are on that team with me but I will do my best and just have fun with it. It's a dream come true for me, something I've tried for 3 or 4 times now so it's hard to believe that I actually made the team. http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2010/08/announcing-the-20102011-american-crafts-contributing-design-team.html


INTERNATIONAL
Celine Navarro
 - from Mireval, France
Chin Pooi

Mahlin Wiggur - from Aby, Sweden
Melanie Louette - from Quebec, Canada
Poki Nobeno - from Osaka City, Japan
Wendy McKee - from Suffolk, England
UNITED STATES
Alisha Gordon - from Orem, UT
Amy Tan - from Culver City, CA
Becky Williams - from Wolfforth, TX
Caroline Ikeji - from San Francisco, CA
Cindy Tobey - from Kentwood, MI
Jen Jocksich - from Manito, IL
Jennifer Gallacher - from Spanish Fork, UT
Jenny Chesnick - from Brooklyn, MD
Kelly Purkey - from New York, NY
Leah Farquharson - from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe - from Forth Worth, TX
Maggie Holmes - from Gilbert, AZ
Michelle Lanning - from Brea, CA
Paige Evans - from South Pasadena, CA
Robyn Werlich - from Lehi, UT
Sarah de Guzman - from Sunnyvale, CA
Shannon Zickel - from Louisville, KY
Susan Weinroth - from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Suzy Plantamura - from Laguna Niguel, CA


Congrats to my friends- Leah, Mahlin and Wendy who also made the team. I am so excited for all of US!

Also, a big congrats to LG, Ginger and of course, Lynn, who are on the new Pebbles Inc. design team.
http://pebblesinc.blogspot.com/2010/08/introducing-new-pebbles-2010-2011.html

I hope you all have a great day. I'm dealing with a bad headache today but will come back and post something new and scrappy later on.

p.s. since this is up now I can share it with you-

I was asked to guest design for Stuck?! Sketches this month and the reveal was today:
http://stucksketches.blogspot.com/2010/08/birthday-celebrations-bonus-sketch-1.html

Here is the fun sketch I was asked to use:


And here is my take on the sketch, just rotated, and using the fabulously cute Cosmo Cricket DeLovely collection.

Have a great day!

21 comments:

Ginger said...

I am so crazy excited, happy, and jumping up and down thrilled for you Becky! Way to go! Big time Congrats!!!!!

LollyChops said...

Congrats!!!! What a well deserved honor!!!

Amy Heller said...

Eeeeeeeek!!! Congratulations, Becky!!!! This is HUGE!!!! Soooo excited for you!!

Frankly Fabulous by lizzie B said...

Congrats! It's nice to see someone else from Texas, I'm from Lubbock! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Becky! That is awesome news!!

Veronica Tingvall said...

That is wonderful news Becky and you are soooo worth it. I'm so happy for you!

kate blue said...

congrats! you know you shouldn't be surprised; your work is awesome...love the layout with my fav black background :)

Kathy Martin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! And what a fabulous page! :)

Julie Bonner said...

A HUGE congrats girl - so awesome :) Great layout too :)

laterg8r said...

great page - love the black background :D

Keshet said...

Congrats, Becky! I was so glad to see your name up there!

Janelle said...

YAY!! Congratualtions, and I don't think you are out of your league at all! YOu will do awesome!

Wendy said...

i bet your face was pretty much like mine!!! lol congrats...i cannot wait to get our boxes...though you will get yours before me...let me know what you get.

Mahlin said...

Right back at ya! You will do amazing thing.. and yes.. The excitment is .. HUGE.. I just love that you and Wendy made it too.. You´ve always been such an inspiration to me =) WOHOOOO!!

Cindy Tobey said...

Thanks for the congrats Becky and congrats to you too! It's going to be a fun year for sure! :)

leah said...

Yay!!! Congrats, Becky!!! Can't wait to be on a team with you again! ^_^

Leslie Ashe said...

Hi Becky!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Were you NOT just jumping up and down like I was? GOOD GRIEF, I had to check my email twice!! ;D I'm so excited to get to know you!!

Nenne said...

Ooo Congrats Becky! so happy for you!! you'll do marvellous!

Jenny Chesnick said...

congrats!!! can't wait to work with you!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the American Crafts DT spot. I was super excited for you when I saw your name on the list.

That is so cool!

Monique Liedtke said...

Huge congrats becky!!! You're on a roll!!! So happy for you!