Sunday, September 5, 2010

sharing a Cosmo Cricket layout

I teased you a while back about a page I created with Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety (thanks to Britt who brought me some from the previous CHA show) and that layout got picked up for the August issue of Scrapbook Trends.

Well, since it's September now I can share that page with you:


I had just the paper so I did what I love to do- I cut out the strawberries and little tags to use as embellishments on my page. I also curled up the edges of the paper on the bottom right. 

Alphas from American Crafts (black Delight Thickers) and Cosmo Cricket (blue line chipboard stickers).


Hailey and Sarah- definitely two peas in a pod. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

BecM said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous layout!!
No wonder it got picked up! So cute!!
Congratulations!!

Kathy Martin said...

My goodness! This is such a cute page! :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

I saw this in the mag and loved it, Becky! Congrats on the pub!

Kirsty said...

Such a gorgeous LO and such cute kids!