Tuesday, October 12, 2010

and some more with Lily Bee

I am feeling a bit under the weather- my stomach is not being very nice to me.

It always happens when I have SO much to do, and today I have SO much to do but it just isn't going to get done because I may be spending a lot of time in bed. Or in the bathroom.

I'd rather be off playing with Matt and the girls or in my scrap room.

Matt's going to take Aimee out for a while this morning so that will give me a bit of a break and Hailey will be at school- and Sarah, poor Sarah has preschool today. She took quite a spill off of the back of our neighbors' toy jeep yesterday afternoon and she looks like someone punched her in the face. Really. She wasn't holding onto anything and the driver- a 6 year old- went off of the curb and Sarah went flying off and hit the ground face-first. She has a big bump above her left eye and a scrape across her entire left cheek. I am sure it won't be very pretty when she wakes up today. Poor girl.

Anyway, since some of you keep coming back to read my blog for whatever reason (thankyou!) I have another Lily Bee layout to share with you. I've  been fortunate to play with lots of Lily Bee this month- first in the October kit from My Scrapbook Nook and again for my guest spot with Lily Bee later this month.

Heres' a page created with the kit:


I used one of the Catching Fall die-cuts as a mask for some misting on the corners of the paper with the words on it (can't remember the name of it, sorry) and it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted. Maybe I need to try out one of those mini-misters since I tend to get way too much out at once. But, it adds some color to the background and that I DID want. 


LOVE the Maya Road rosette trim and Basic Grey Pyrus flowers that were included in the kit.


Aren't those banner stickers so fun? 

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute! Love the paper!

Anonymous said...

I really like this page Becky! I hope that Sarah and you both feel better soon!

laterg8r said...

such a pretty page - love the flower trim and banner :D

Jocelyn said...

Oh what a great page!!! Love it!!!

Hoping you are feeling better soon!!! Yuck tummy issues are the worst!!! I KNOW!!!

Jamie Harder said...

This is gorgeous! I love the banner:-)