Monday, November 29, 2010

the December kit from My Scrapbook Nook

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas for many of you with all of the snow some have been receiving.

Sadly, we haven't gotten any snow yet (I'm still hoping since we got some for Christmas last year!) but I DO have my December Nook kit and thought I'd share some sneaks with you that Leah shared on the board:




This kit is full of the traditional colors of Christmas and is perfect for holiday cards, layouts and other projects and contains the following:

2 sheets of each Holly Jolly paper
1 Holly Jolly chipboard collection
1 set of Jillibean Soup Alphabeans
Pink Paislee Starlight Double Alphabet
1 Set of Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts
Maya Road snowflake chipboard
1 yard of Jute trim

1 comment:

Aly Dosdall said...

thanks for peeking at my bloggy. i'm so excited to work with the girls! thanks for the website--i'll have to check it out. i'd love to trade ideas with you b/c i've never done this before. hope you had a great thanksgiving and are feeling better.