Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and a page for American Crafts

Merry Christmas Eve to you, and to those of you who celebrate ON Christmas Eve,  I hope that you are having a wonderful day.

For those of you who have had sick kids like we have here, I am so, so sorry. It's a heck of a way to spend the holidays.

Just a quick post today since it's only 3:30 in the morning; I fell asleep around 8 with Aimee who's been sick and then woke up at 2 after Matt came home. He's been working on a top-secret project for the girls at his parents' house this week and it's finally done. I just hope that they LOVE it since he has spent so many hours making it for them.

Here's a simple page I made using some fun pictures of Sarah and American Crafts products:




Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So super cute. I love the title!