Thursday, January 27, 2011

The February kit from My Scrapbook Nook

Good morning!

For today I thought I'd share with you a page that I just finished up using the February kit from My Scrapbook Nook. This kit features papers from Webster's Pages which are lovely, but not something that I use often so I feel a little bit intimidated and worry that I'll mess the page up. Some people do amazing things with those beautiful papers but I don't see myself as one of those people.

I decided to bite the bullet yesterday afternoon, pulled out my kit and created this page. Perhaps silly pictures are a bit unconventional for these pretty papers but I think it worked. What do you think?

Everything here is from the kit except for the Pink Paislee artisan frame which is from a past kit. 
I took apart the peacock feather in the kit and just used this part on my page. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day. 


Marinette said...

Wow! ta page est vraiment fabuleuse, j'aime la façon dont tu as découpé tes papiers, la mise en page est superbe

curlyqmosaics said...

How adorable is she! I love your layout! Very fun, love all the patterns and colors!

Kathy Martin said...

Lol! Great pics and page!

Janelle said...

I think you pulled it off! I would have a hard time with their paper as well...they are just a little out of my comfort zone!

I didn't realized that Matt had seen me in the temple on Saturday. I had tried to wave to him once but he wasn't looking. It was a full session! Bryan had to work in Amarillo, so just the kids and I had gone down for our stake temple day. Bryan was sad that he missed seeing Matt!

Christiane said...

i can't see why you're struggling!! it's such a fab layout!! love it!!

Tanya Tahir said...

Your page is so very beautiful, Becky! I don't think silly photos are unconventional at all. You did great and I can't wait to see more of your creations using this stunning kit!!