Monday, February 28, 2011

What can I post about at 4 in the morning?

I went to sleep earlier than usual last night because a certain 5 year old wouldn't stay in bed (I let them sleep in my room last night) and a little 3 year old wasn't feeling so good, so now I'm awake. For a few minutes, anyway, and then I'm going back to bed because morning time comes all too quickly lately.

I was trying to think of something that I hadn't shared here yet and thought I'd share something from the Nook. We have some amazing card designers including the fabulous Danni Reid and she has started adding some new card challenges over at the forum at My Scrapbook Nook : http://www.myscrapbooknook.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

I created this card for her Random Wednesday challenge to use orange, yellow and pink and at least one button:


I was making some thank you tags for a friend's baby shower and had some extras so I used one on this card along with paper from Sassafras (blue floral), October Afternoon (yellow dot) and trims from Bo Bunny and American Crafts. 

Have a nice Monday!

4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

That is darling Becky! Hope u will have some rest later ;)

papertrails leaver said...

This is just too cute! You did a fab job with the challenge using orange, pink, and yellow. Really like the lace and ribbon combined. I will have to pop over there and check out the challenge! Thanks for sharing! Love Danni's work!

Deanna said...

I really love this card!!! It's so bright and cheery. love the ribbon treatment too!

Sherri said...

4 in the morning? You crazy lady :) Hope you were able to get a little more rest before having to be "on" for the day. Love the lace on your card.