Monday, May 23, 2011

quick American Crafts post today

It's a crazy Monday morning here, the last week of school and we woke up late...7:30, and my first grader had to be at school at 8. I have a meeting at 9 and I am running so behind.

So, it's a quick post day...

Here's a page that  I made for American Crafts using the new Margarita line. It's a themey, beachy line but a lot of the products, as you can see, are versatile and fun and great for other projects.



And, yes, this is the picture I took of the girls after I made the headbands for the American Crafts blog a little while back. I figured the picture was too good to keep it hiding in a folder on the computer. 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Keshet said...

Super cute layout!

leah said...

Great layout, Becky!! I haven't even had a chance to do more than peek through that fun pack of stuff, yet! ^_^

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love evrything in here!!!!!
Your pages are amazing....so many wonderful things to inpireted!!!
I´m follower now.
Kisses and hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Pam said...

I love this page...what a sweet picture and nice design! I really want to get my hands on this line this summer, I love the bright colors, would be perfect for beach and summery pages!!

Hope you're getting into a groove with Miss L so we can see more of your beautiful creations;)