Tuesday, May 17, 2011

sharing more Basic Grey Hello Luscious

The May kit from My Scrapbook Nook features the new collection, Hello Luscious.

I wasn't planning to scrap this picture with the kit but it's one I've had waiting around since last year and thought it would work perfectly- it's hard to believe that this picture is a year old already, one from LAST Easter. So much has happened since then. I missed Easter this year because I was in the hospital and don't have any pictures of the girls all dressed up in their new Easter clothes so this one will do for now.



I love these pink glitter alphas from American Crafts, even used some of the bits on the butterfly, flowers and on the picture of the girls. The black stickers are from October Afternoon. 


Flower, large scallop border and butterfly punches from EK Success, small scallop border punches from Fiskars.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

This is soooo super cute!!! love the combo of colors and patterns!

Anonymous said...

This kit looks like a lot of fun! Cute cute page!

laurie said...

what a lovely layout, and to answer your question from the other day, I do get migraines, although I have to say I am lucky and they only come certain times of the month and they are usually very quick...a little Advil usually gets rid of them, but for the few minutes that I have them it's like a hot ice pick into the side of the head...ouch!! Hope all of you are doing well.

Pam said...

That is such a beautiful layout and SO clever how you used the little thicker dots for the flower centers! Love that!

Lilith Eeckels said...

I just LOVE what you did with the May kit. This one is stunning. You are one talented scrapper.